Thursday, May 25, 2006

Break Through Money-Making Secrets

MYTH: Anyone can easily make money on the Internet.

FACT: 90% of people (including myself) has purchased and fallen for a get rich quick scheme on the Internet. After wasting a lot of time and money, I have realized there is simply no such thing as getting rich quick.

That was until I chanced upon The Rich Jerk.

The Rich Jerk’s website was interesting, snobbish and to top it off, full of confidence. After reading positive reviews about it, I decided to purchase his E-Book. His E-Book was actually helpful (but you have to bear through the snobbish style of writing) and contained a lot of helpful information.

Unfortunately, the techniques in The Rich Jerk were not easy to be implemented. Furthermore, most of his techniques required a large amount of startup money. That was something I did not have (and it was obvious The Rich Jerk was not going to help me fund it). I was so close, yet so far from my dreams.

Once more, I was ready to give up and head back to my 9 to 5 (sometimes 9 to 9) job. Maybe I was not destined to get a break in my life.

Thankfully I was lucky enough to come across an interesting website: Break Through Money-Making Secrets

Apparently, there was a nice lady called Holly Mann who understood the pains and frustration faced by dissatisfied buyers of The Rich Jerk program. Holly was offering an easy to use, no quibble 45 day money back guarantee and best of all, no startup money involved.

I was rather apprehensive at first, but after reading Holly’s website and program introduction, I was convinced to give it one more shot. The reasons that I decided to buy was she promised a down to earth, honest to goodness way to making money versus the dubious overnight millionaire claim. Furthermore, Holly actually answered my initial email query promptly and provided very good explanation and support (even before I had bought her book). She did not over price her book and it was a fraction of the cost of The Rich Jerk.

Holly also looked so much better than The Rich Jerk.

Break Through Money-Making Secrets by Holly Mann is an easy to understand, 100% risk free money making program. The only gripe I had was I felt the section on creating a web site was a bit long winded as I already had the knowledge to creating a website. This section could have been replaced with more tips to provide extra value to experienced readers like myself.

Besides that single gripe, I found that the book comes with all the tools necessary to make a comfortable living on the internet. It is a step by step guide, with detailed nuts and bolts explanation and ample links to all the tools that you would ever need to begin your online venture with zero startup. It does not pretend to be a magic bullet. Instead it teaches you the hands on way to start from scratch, develop your online business and grow it steadily. The instructions and tips are crystal and clear and it is like having Holly hold your hand as you embark on your online adventure.

I had purchased the book for more than 2 months now and I have profited greatly from it. I have increased my passive income (I still hold my day time job) thanks to Holly’s tips. By just applying one tip, I actually managed to close 2 sales within 3 days! I still read the book regularly and I believe that it would also be useful to advanced and intermediate Internet entrepreneurs. I have to stress again, this is NOT a get rich quick scheme it does involve some time, effort and commitment. However, the returns are worth it.

Click here for Break Through Money-Making Secrets

PS: Holly Mann is an US Army veteran, single mother and used to live on disability pension. She went from zero to $12000 per month by following the techniques she outlined in her book. If Holly can do it, so can you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home